SEALSKINZ MID WEIGHT MID LENGTH MASAH SOCK
An improved design and better fitting sock, which replaces the Mid Light Sock, this is a thin and lightweight waterproof sock to the mid calf.
Thicker than the Thin Mid Length Sock. Merino wool loop pile lining gives warmth and excellent wicking performance. Elasticated arch and ankle provides support and ensures a close, comfortable fit. Suitable for outdoor pursuits, including walking and cycling, in cold, wet weather.
Approved for masah by prominent Islamic scholars.
- A comfortable alternative to [leather] khuffs
- Fully covers above the ankle
- Totally waterproof, highly breathable, close-fitting sock
- No need for a bigger size shoe
- Sufficiently durable to walk a minimum of three miles without tearing*
- Will entirely cover both ankles and remains on the leg without being tied or fastened
- Approved for masah by prominent Islamic scholars.
- Made from synthetic and natural fibres - no skin is used
- Totally waterproof with a heavier gauge knit and longer sock length. Ideal for use in cold, wet weather conditions.
- Anatomically designed mid-calf length fit
- Close fitting knitted construction
- Merino wool pile lining for warmth and moisture control
- Poodle padding for extra comfort
- Elasticated instep and Achilles ankle panel provide support and ensure a close, comfortable fit
* The socks are primarily designed to be worn with shoes and may wear more quickly if not used in conjunction with outdoor footwear
SMALL ( 3 - 5 )
MEDIUM ( 6 – 8 )
LARGE ( 9 - 11 )
EXTRA LARGE ( 12 - 14 )